Sunday 6 September 2015

Battlecast I : Iron Warriors vs. Iron Hands 2000 pts


Battlecast I coming at you! In this first episode of our periodic battle report podcast, the Age of Darkness presents a fierce firefight between the IVth and Xth Legions in the Ark'alask-Septimus Warzone. Who will emerge the victor? Tune in to find out!

Direct link (to download right-click and choose "Save Link As"):

Battlecast I

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ageofdarknesspodcast/battlecast-i-2000-pts-iron-warriors-vs-iron-hands

The Age of Darkness Podcast can be contacted at ageofdarknesspodcast@gmail.com

iTunes: itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-a…cast/id985682558

Facebook: www.facebook.com/theageofdarknesspodcast

Skype Feedback: ageofdarknesspodcast (JP Mathieu)

Our Aus30k front in the war: aus30k.com/30kwiki/index.php?t…rk%27alask_Septimus

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys- found your podcast through google. Been enjoying the first few episodes and this latest battlecast. 30k needs a good podcast and I think you gents are off to a great start.

    I'm an Iron Warriors player myself- keep up the good work! If you'd like another ally in the heresy, feel free to add my own 30k tutorial and painting blog: powerfisted.com After a few more episodes I'll definitely repay the favor.

    Cheers!
    -Brofist

    ReplyDelete